Truthers

Truthers
On Raptorspace

Friday, September 18, 2009

Carbon Jones live at TIFF with Natalie Portman

By Carbon Jones
Toronto

What's up yall!! You do not want to miss this one. Really! This is by far my best footage to date. I have a really great video live from Roy Thompson Hall for the TIFF premiere of Love and Other Possible Pursuits with Natalie Portman and Lisa Kudrow. It was definitely a great crowd on hand with celebrity sightings everywhere. I'm pretty sure I spotted Todd Bridges in the crowd, and I heard rumours of a Gary Coleman appearance. Also today I will be joined by special correspondant Derek Shaynor as we hit the crowd to find out who they want to see!

Also, next week Derek Shaynor hits a New York Times Best Sellers Book signing/open bar joined by news correspondant Shannen Leigh. You will definitely not want to miss this!

No comments:

Post a Comment