Truthers

Truthers
On Raptorspace

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Truthers - The Bosh Formula CB4

By Carbon Jones
Toronto

What's up everyone! Carbon Jones is back, and is better than ever. No more amateurish videos. I am a Mac man now. The PC hit the garbage! The result is massively improved video.

I have been really looking forward to sharing my passion for the Toronto Raptors with you all, and I am sure you will not be disappointed with my first video as I introduce to you, the NBA's inside guys, and the guys responsible for every shady thing that has gone down in the NBA since the ABA/NBA merger in 1974! How is this possible? We are The Truthers. You will have to watch the first video to find out!


In Episode One, Carbon and Raptoronto go to massive lengths to keep CB4 and the Raptors on track this season. We can not afford to have a lousy season like last season, as we are on the verge of losing our franchise guy, CB4, to free agency. With a 7-13 start to the season, things were not looking good. The Truthers cannot stand still. Something must be done. Without further ado, The Truthers.




No comments:

Post a Comment